I would be grateful for your prompt reply.

Mr.Abdel TRAORE pascal at aol.jp
Mon Dec 28 09:34:46 UTC 2015

Dear Good Friend,

Compliment of the season,

I am Mr.Abdel TRAORE, Director In charge of Auditing and accounting departmentof Bank Of Africa, BOA, I hope that you will not betray or expose this trustand confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of ourboth families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of FOURTEEN MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS($14,200,000) immediately to your account anywhere you chose.

This is a very highly secret, i will like you to please keep this proposal as atop secret or delete it if you are not interested, upon receipt of your reply,i will send to you more details about this business deal.

I will also direct you on how this deal will be done without any problem; youmust understand that this is 100% free from risk.

Therefore my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
If yes, get back to me immediately.

I would be grateful for your prompt reply.
Regards
Mr.Abdel TRAORE.
PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATEE-MAIL ADDRESS ;; abdelmr.traore1088 at hotmail.com