Proposal...

Mr.Stephen king stephenkingprivate01 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 14:13:08 UTC 2015

Greetings,

I am Mr. Stephen King, Director of foreign investment Section of one
of the world's largest and most  diversified private investment
company in UK (Caledonia Investments plc),with over   £25 billion
assets  base. As the director of foreign investments, I handle the
company's Investment on stocks for 8 years now.  In 2007 to 2009, I
handled the company's Initial public offer sales (IPO).

During these years,The company had Excess and Maximum Capital Profit
on investments,from the Excess return profit, I secretly extracted
1.2% from the bonus shares or stocks. As an expert, I made over
£22.4M worth of stocks from the previous years Excess and marginal
Capital Profit and hereby looking for a foreigner to trust who will
stand as a share holder or the Investor of this fund with Caledonia
Investment,to receive the funds as Annual Investment Proceeds from the
company's Magellan Capital Funds after which we will disburse the fund
for our investment purposes.

All conformable documents to back up the claims will be made available
to you prior to your  acceptance.Meanwhile,I have worked out the
modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any
of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches. Our disbursement or
sharing ratio will be 60-40.  If you are interested,send your direct
phone number so we could discuss more on phone as regard the
transaction.

Thanks for your understanding as I would wait to get immediate
response from you.

Sincerely.
Mr. Stephen King