Re- VERY URGENT YOUR COMPENSTION

patricia CHOKI patriciachoki298 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 08:32:16 UTC 2015

Dear Partner,

I am very sorry for the delay in responding to your mails. I had
alittle internet problem but it is over now and I am glad I finally
got hold of you. I lost so many emails but I am trying to gather as
many as I can though with lot's of mix up. I'm happy to inform you
about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation
of a new partner from Greece. Presently I’m in Greece for investment
projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now
contact my secretary he works at European Union Office, his name is
patricia CHOKI and his email address is
(patriciachoki1956 at yahoo.co.uk)

Ask him toassist you claim the total fund of $1.2 million dollars (one
million two hundred thousand dollars) in a Certificate Bank Draft
which Ideposited for your compensation for all the past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at
that time very much. So feel free and get intouch with my secretary (
patricia CHOKI ) as I directed you.

I am very busy here in Greece because of the investment projects which
I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I have
forwarded instructions to my secretary on your behalf to receive that
money, so feel free to get in touch with him.

Once again get in touch with my secretary with this email id
(patriciachoki1956 at yahoo.co.uk)

Best Regards,
Galiou SOGLO