I need your assistance

Mr Hamed Billy dbbbbbbbbbbb1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:23:54 UTC 2015

GoodDay

I need your assistance to validate your name in our Bank System to enable the Bank transfer the sum of $10.5Million
unclaimed fund into your nominated bank account to your account for onward investment ( Hotel industries and Estate
building management) or any profitable business in your country and I will give you 40%, for your assistance.

My questions are?

1. Can you handle this project?

2. Can I give you this trust?

If Yes Then Send Me Your Informations; To commence this transaction, I require you to immediately indicate your
interest by a return mail for more details.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Hamed billy