Open-sourced: OpenCL-based multiphysics simulation software package

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jul 8 15:51:55 UTC 2015

Hi Zeev,

I was on vacation and thus did not responded soonish.  Since I can not
find any response on this list to your mail (which I consider unusual,
but anyway) I would like to ask whether you might have been able to
make some progress anyway.  See inline for more comments.

On Fri, Jun 05, 2015 at 01:57:44PM +0300, Zeev Pekar wrote:
> Dear Debian Science maintainers,
>
> we would like to announce the recent open-source release of our
> GPU-enabled multiphysics software - Advanced Simulation Library.
>
> http://asl.org.il/
> http://asl.org.il/benchmarks/

Sounds good.

> With the help of some kind debmasters I tried to bring it into
> debian-science, but got stuck on this step:
>
> http://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/debian-science-policy.html#id228441

What exactly means "git stuck"?  What command did not worked, what was
the error output?

> Considering my zero-experience in .deb-packaging I decided to turn to
> the list with the hope that there are people who can do it better/faster
> than me and who might find our tool useful even before it gets packaged.

Usually this works and we are happy to help you.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de