Open-sourced: OpenCL-based multiphysics simulation software package

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jul 8 20:05:10 UTC 2015

Hi Zeev,

On Wed, Jul 08, 2015 at 09:46:04PM +0300, Zeev Pekar wrote:
> So you responded just in time :)

:-)

> By now one can generate a basic .deb package running `cpack -G DEB` - a
> good starting point probably.

I don't know cpack and I'm afraid this will not really help to get an
official Debian package.

> > What exactly means "git stuck"?  What command did not worked, what was
> > the error output?
>
> Maybe I was looking in the wrong place, but I just didn't find a way to
> make the initial upload of the code to debian-science. As mentioned
> above I didn't have time to investigate further. Today the things calm
> down a bit, so I can give it another try... I'm not familiar with Debian
> infrastructure, so my question is - how do I get access to the box (and
> what is its address) mentioned in the link in order to import our
> library?

May be you should start with the beginning of the document ;-)

   https://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/debian-science-policy.html#id227506

At first you need to create a login at alioth.debian.org and become a
member of the Debian Science team.

Hope this helps for the moment