Open-sourced: OpenCL-based multiphysics simulation software package

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Jul 9 07:53:13 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 09, 2015 at 09:03:36AM +0300, Zeev Pekar wrote:

> cpack is part of Kitware's cmake. It will not create an official Debian
> package, but at least some initial files to start with...

OK, having some initial files might help.

> I'm there
>
> https://alioth.debian.org/users/avtechscientific-guest/
>
> since	2015-05-13 07:54
>
> So I indeed need further tips...

At the end of the list of members is some kind of "Apply for membership"
link (or so).  I can not assign you manually since I'm no admin of
Debian Science.

Please make sure you have read, understood and applied this Wiki article

    https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/SSH

to enable you `ssh alioth.debian.org`.  That's a quite important step
and curiously stumbling stone for reasons I do not understand.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de