Open-sourced: OpenCL-based multiphysics simulation software package

Zeev Pekar z.pekar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 10:57:44 UTC 2015

Dear Debian Science maintainers,

we would like to announce the recent open-source release of our
GPU-enabled multiphysics software - Advanced Simulation Library.

http://asl.org.il/
http://asl.org.il/benchmarks/

With the help of some kind debmasters I tried to bring it into
debian-science, but got stuck on this step:

http://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/debian-science-policy.html#id228441

Considering my zero-experience in .deb-packaging I decided to turn to
the list with the hope that there are people who can do it better/faster
than me and who might find our tool useful even before it gets packaged.

Thank you in advance,
Zeev