loan offer

SUN EAST FEDERAL CREDIT UNION rocio.suarez at dpss.gob.ec
Tue Jun 16 06:15:24 UTC 2015

Hello

   Greeting from SUN EAST FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, we are well established and approved UK loan companies, over the years, we have developed a good understanding of your needs and individual needs. we are committed us to treat our customers fairly and offer a service that is professional and friendly, we are in a unique position to offer all types of loans to all individuals as low as 1.5% interest rate, so if you have any financial difficulties and you need the loan, please contact us if you are interested Our e-mail:  suneastf at gmail.com

   * Your full name:
   * Your country and home address:
   * Phone Number:
   * Amount of loan needed:
   * Duration:
   * Purpose:
   * Sex and age:
   * Profession:

We await your response regarding the filled mold although our emails.
   Thanks for your answer.

Susane.