Mr.martin willam,account officer of the local branch of fsg Bank Ltd,America,pardon

Mr.martin willam kedokteran at unisba.ac.id
Mon Mar 23 12:38:19 UTC 2015

Compliment Of The Day,
am Mr.martin willam,account officer of the local branch of fsg Bank Ltd,America,pardon me for disturbing your privacy.I am contacting you because i know i can trust you with this information.I hereby seek your services in helping me receive a large amount of money in giving a clear research and feasibility studies on areas i could invest.Your Advise is very crucial as per the investment of the funds and will be paid

As an account officer, I can not operate any personal investment till I am retired because of the Anti-corruption Bill passed in America,it is risky for a fixed income earner to own any huge amount of money in America or any foreign country. It is then advisable to invest in a foreign land secretly and patiently wait for the dividend upon retirement.

I have carefully planned this out and all the necessary information will be passed across upon your contact, I will prefer will contact each other via mail as i cannot acknowledge any phone call. Only contact me with this code:[HU:GD-001].

Please if interested, do send the following details:Your Full Names, Contact Address, Phone Number, Occupation, Sex. I will provide you with further details to my mail : martinwillam22 at gmail.com

My Kind Regards

Mr.martin willam