Comments regarding apophenia_0.999c+ds-1_amd64.changes

Paul Richards Tagliamonte ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue Mar 31 03:00:46 UTC 2015

Heyya maintainer,

I have some concerns over the crayon-licensing going on in COPYING2.

The GPL lets us remove these clauses since they're further restrictions
(at least, except for the permission granted in the bottom one)

This seems to be a mix of wanting to license under AGPL, GPL and LGPL

I'll file a bug on this; but I'm going to let this through, since sid
has the same copyright file -- but those were clearly not written by
a lawyer. I have some serious doubts about them.

Thanks for your work,
  Paul