Re-Design & Development at Cheapest Rate

Sunil kumar sunilkumaritexpert at outlook.com
Fri May 22 13:12:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am Sunil [Business Development Manager]

We are an Indian based Website Design & Development company with PHP
Development and Mobile Application Development and offer services at modest rate. We have a dedicated
team of 50
professional designers and developers with over 6 years of experience and we thrive on the idea that design does makes a
difference.

Our services at a glance: -

I.    Website development (Custom Website Development, PHP, Ajax
Programming,jQuery etc.)

II.   Website designing (Logo Design, HTML designing, corporate
website design, PSD to XHTML/HTML, etc)

III.  Open source customization/ CMS (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)

IV.  Ecommerce website development (Magento, OS Commerce, Zen Cart
integration, Opencart etc)

V.   Web Programming Services (PHP MySQL Development, PHP Frameworks,
JavaScript Frameworks etc)

Let me know if you have any requirement or
want a fresh look and increasing sales so that we will be able to provide you
further solution as per your requirements.

Waiting for your reply.

Kinds Regard

Sunil - BDM

[Business Development Manager]