normaliz_3.0.0+ds-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Nov 22 08:10:18 UTC 2015

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 06:04:23AM +0100, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> > I've just run your get-orig-source rule and ended up with a 3rd
> > version of the orig.tar.xz.
> > I guess re-compressing with uscan is not reproducible (yet?).
>
> It appeared that tar does not produced reproducible balls.

That's a known issue and actually the reason why pristine-tar is used to
enable all developers using the same tarball.  As Graham suggested the
easy way to fix this is to override pristine-tar with the tarball inside
the archive.

> > Unless there is something wrong with the version in the archive (have
> > you compared the files?), I suggest deleting
> > normaliz_3.0.0+ds.orig.tar.xz.id and
> > normaliz_3.0.0+ds.orig.tar.xz.delta from the pristine-tar branch and
> > running 'gbp import-orig' on the version that in the archive.
> >

> I have just done the dirty manoeuvre and some checks:

I would not consider the manoeuvre as dirty.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de