S.E.O Proposal

Heema Sharma tech.heemasharma at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 11:26:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

My Name is Heema Sharma, and working with a reputed leading Search Engine Optimization Company in India having the experience of getting our customer’s websites top in Google and producing high revenue with top page rank.

I was recently visiting your website and saw your website is not on first page on Google for most of the relevant and user oriented keywords pertaining to your domain so I was wondering

If you would be interested in getting very Affordable Search engine optimization done for your website.

Let me know if you are interested and I would happy to send you more details on this.

I look forward to your positive response.

Warm Regards
Heema Sharma