Attention,

a-kumi at smile.ocn.ne.jp a-kumi at smile.ocn.ne.jp
Thu Oct 1 11:59:27 UTC 2015

Attention,
We have deposited the check of your fund ($2.500`000`00USD) through Western
Union department after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will
do is to contact Western Union director  Mr.James Mathew  via
E-mail:(mrjohnstanley17 at gmail.com )
He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds
daily.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer
such as,
Receiver's Name_______________
Phone Number: _____________
Though, Mr.Anthony has sent $5000 in your name today so contact Mr.Larry James by text
or you call him now (+229_98349016) as soon as you receive this email and
tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and
question/answer to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you received
all your fund
Best Regards.
WESTERN UNION AGENT