*****SPAM***** re:for your immediate attention...oct 5th 2015

Dr. Adesua Abati guest at corpeters.nl
Mon Oct 5 08:50:17 UTC 2015

Spam detection software, running on the system "ds212j", has
admin for details.

Content preview:  To:your attention... My name is Dr. Adesuwa Abati, a cousin
   to Mr.Reuben Abati, Senior Special Adviser (Media and Publicity) to ex-President
   Goodluck Jonathan GCFR, of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray this letter
   meets you in good health. I was directed to contact you by Dr. Abati confidentially
   through this letter, as you may know; ex-President Goodluck Jonathan lost
   the recently concluded March 28, 2015 presidential election to President
  Muhammadu Buhari. Since the loss of the election to the opposition APC candidate
   President Muhammadu Buhari, there has been probable fear everywhere as the
   outgone administration is rightly anticipating the current administration
   of President Muhammadu Buhari intends to probe all sectors of the economy
   including the controversial missing $20billionUSD Nigerian National Petroleum
   Corporation (NNPC) fraud, which the Minister of Finance Dr Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
   and Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke could not
   provide adequate answer to address the conflicting reports from various Investigating
   authorities.http://domacnews.blogspot.com.ng/2015/09/buharis-fight-begins-freezes-jonathan.html
   [...]

 pts rule name              description
-1.4 ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
 0.0 MISSING_MID            Missing Message-Id: header
 1.8 MILLION_USD            BODY: Talks about millions of dollars
 2.0 ADVANCE_FEE_2          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 1.4 ADVANCE_FEE_3          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 1.5 ADVANCE_FEE_4          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)