polyml 5.5.2-3

James Clarke jrtc27 at jrtc27.com
Wed Oct 21 00:46:03 UTC 2015

My guess is the version of lintian on mentors.debian.net is not completely up to date. Lintian has only accepted the trigger since 2015-09-10 (https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/lintian/lintian.git/commit/?id=5468a38e208e7041279fa6b68ab7116a38263865) with 2.5.37 being the first version to contain it.

James