Dear Friend

Yusuf Fatau y.fatau01 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 22:19:07 UTC 2015

Dear Friend

I know you would be wondering why am written you this email, it has to do with
a box that was deposited in our office some 11 month ago by a man who claim
that he was going to look for money to pay for the shipping fee for the box.

But before the man can leave our office we ask the man to open the box and we
discover that the box contain the sum of $4.5 million dollars because of the
nature of our work we have to take the picture of the funds and all the
documents that covers the funds for evidence
purpose.

But after some time we discover that the man was kill in the uprising that
ousted our former president (Blaise Compaore) who happens to be his friend and
business partner. Am looking for some one i can trust as a partner to transfer
this funds to his/her place for a profitable business venture that would be
beneficial for the two of us.

 To commence this transaction, I require you to immediately indicate your
interest by a return mail for more details. After i receive your email i would
direct you to the desk of the operation manager that would start the process of
releasing the box to you.

Thanks in anticipation

Mr Yusuf Fatau.

International Airport.