newbie: package removed from testing, what is my next step ?

Roelof Berg rberg at berg-solutions.de
Mon Sep 28 20:31:30 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm new to Debian and wonder, what the e-mail below might mean. I
assume, that something's wrong with my package and therefore it is not
included in Debian testing any longer, right ? And do I understand
correctly that there is a task for me (package maintainer) to "finish
the opencv transition" to make it available in Debian testing again ? If
yes, I wonder what could be meant by "finish opencv transition". Is
there a way to find out who wrote this line, then I could ask her/him.

I also wonder why there V 1.4.0-1 is listed, while in SID already V
1.4.0-2 is uploaded. Must I maybe tell someone (like a sponsor), that
the version in SID could also be added to testing ?