Comments regarding python-arrayfire_3.3.20160328-1_amd64.changes

Ghislain Vaillant ghisvail at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 09:57:20 UTC 2016

Hi Chris,

On 03/04/16 09:06, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Check examples/financial/heston_model.py etc for next upload please

Thanks for spotting this. I forgot to scan for new files when rebasing
the packaging on top of the latest release.

Is that something I can address with a subsequent iteration of the
package (python-arrayfire/3.3.20160328-2), or does it have to be
addressed for the initial upload? I would prefer the former, since I
won't have to retag the packaging repository.

Please let me know,
Ghis