I confide in you, Let me know.

Suzan Adalbert pritty_suzu at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 07:10:54 UTC 2016

Good Morning.

I am writing you this email with deep sorrow in my heart because my mother is very sick and had been on the hospital bed since two days now, she is suffering from cancer of the kidney, my father is a German and a former diplomat,an oil merchant before his death, I have been living with my mother here in Nigeria west Africa since my father's death when I was still little girl but now I am 26yrs old,Before my father's death there is this consignment he deposited  with a security company here in Nigeria, Global diplomatic security company. this consignment contains the sum of  $28.6m usd I can show you the consignment picture before it was deposited by my late father with the Global diplomatic security company, if you want before his death because took he took the pictures of the money before depositing it with the Global diplomatic security company.

According  to my father instruction to the  Global diplomatic security company.on the day of the deposit of the consignment, it was stated that the consignment will ship to his business associate abroad but unfortunate my father died without moving the consignment out of the security company but the good thing is that he use my name as his next of kin on the deposited papers signed by my father and Global diplomatic security company.which gives me the authority to tell the security company that you are my father's business associate so that the consignment can be move to you, Me and my mother wants to move out here to settle down in your country,this is why I contacting you to use your name as my father's business associate to be presented to the Global diplomatic security company so that the consignment can be move to you for our investment in your country with your help.

Last week, The Global diplomatic security company.did contact me and inform me that that they are going to confiscate the  consignment if I fail to provide my father's business associate were the consignment will be move to.

This is why I have contacted you. if you can help us out and you will get some percentage of the money for your help and support.It is quit unfortunate that my mother is very sick now but I pray that she gets well soon, I have attached my personal pictures so you can know whom I am.

I will be waiting to hear from you

Thanking you for your understanding .

Ms Suzan Adalbert.