Comments regarding lua-torch-sys_0~20160415-g8d2b8fa-1_amd64.changes

Gianfranco Costamagna locutusofborg at debian.org
Thu Aug 11 13:54:26 UTC 2016

Hi again Thorsten!

>your package Depends: on lua-torch-paths, lua-torch-torch7

lua-torch-paths is in unstable since some days, and I just uploaded
lua-torch-torch7 in experimental (because it needs a luajit not available
in unstable).

Since lua-torch-sys is targeted unstable, how do you propose to fix?
I foresee some options:
1) accept it in experimental (not sure if you can override the destination suite)
2) let me upload a -2 fixed package targeting experimental
3) reject and let me reupload a -1 going in experimental.

Thanks!

Gianfranco