Business Client Information - User Action Required.

'TD Commercial - Services info at databizonline.com
Mon Aug 22 15:31:26 UTC 2016

We are conducting a detailed review of our security measures and client options to enhance our products services.

Important information is available inside the attached PDF document. You will find all you need to know by opening the PDF secure document.

As a business user, you are required to update your information now. Please update your user profile information immediately to avoid late payments or missing cut-off times for your important transactions.

All business users who fail to update and resynchronize will be deactivated until further notice for security reasons.

Note: If the review process is not completed by Tuesday 00:00 am, the user profile associated to this email will be deactivated.

Associated Email Address: debian-science-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org

Administration
T.D.Commercial.Services