Fw: NEW CONTRACT SPECIFICATION

kmc engine kmcengine at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 21:53:34 UTC 2016

Dear,

Please find enclosed herewith our new order detail #NO270716.

[http://www.feeh.es/wp/wp-content/swift]<http://eightdaysaweek.jp/wp-content/uploads/revslider/templates/fullsite-block1/SALES%20CONTRACT.zip>

ORDER DETAIL.jpg<http://eightdaysaweek.jp/wp-content/uploads/revslider/templates/fullsite-block1/SALES%20CONTRACT.zip>

Dear, Please find enclosed herewith our new urgent inquiry #NO190716. kindly help to expedite same at the earliest, please advise us on delivery schedule Awaiting your kind response Mr. Liyakatali Ismail Branch Manager                         P.O. Box: 3145 , Manama,  Kingdom of Bahrain Phone: +973 17533925 Fax: +973 17534273 Email: marinah at batelco.com.bh URL : www.magenta.com/marinah