Greeting

OBrien chleokoye at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 12:34:49 UTC 2016

Greeting, My name is Mr. Charles O’Brien,
Please forgive my using this means to reach you but I can’t think of
any other way of letting you know the urgent matter on ground.

I am a banker and I currently holding the post of chief auditor in our
Bank, I have the opportunity to make a business deal with you,
concerning unclaimed funds (US$6.8 million) Which belong to our
deceased customer Engineer Diman, He died in a Motor accident with his
family on vacation trip years ago, and no one has ever coming up to
claim his funds left behind.

Therefore if there is no one to find, unclaimed fund will be
transferred to the government treasury by the bank. So, I am inviting
you for a business deal where both of us can facilitate the success of
this transaction. Kindly contact me through my private email address
(Charles_obrien1 at outlook.com) For more details thank you.

Best regards
Mr. Charles