kido_0.1.0+dfsg-2_source.changes REJECTED

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Wed Aug 31 06:38:06 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

Gianfranco Costamagna was working on this package yesterday. He pushed a NMU
and it's on delayed queue [1].

Just to inform you if you didn't know it.

Leo

[1] https://ftp-master.debian.org/deferred.html

El Dimecres, 31 d'agost de 2016, a les 06:54:52, Anton Gladky va escriure:
> Hi Jose,
>
> done.
>
> Anton

> > Hello Anton, Andreas:
> >
> > Could you please give me DM permissions on kido and ignitions-msgs?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > On 31/08/16 01:55, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> >> ACL dm: not allowed to upload source package 'kido'
> >>
> >> ===
> >>
> >> Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
> >> your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
> >> concerns.
> >
> > --
> > Jose Luis Rivero <jrivero at osrfoundation.org>

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia