r-cran-mcmcpack_1.3-8-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Mon Dec 19 13:23:23 UTC 2016

Hi Chris,

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 11:00:09PM +0000, Chris Lamb wrote:

> Please recheck d/copyright; missing attributions for at least src/lecuyer.h and
> src/mersenne.h (I stopped looking there)

I think I fetched all GPL-2+ licensed files in the recent upload now.

Thanks for you work as ftpmaster

      Andreas.

BTW, if I might give some hints about priorities inside new queue from
the Debian Med perspective besides r-cran-mcmcpack:

   1. libbio-coordinate-perl (helps fixing 2 RC bugs)
   2. r-cran-prettyunits (helps upgrading r-cran-rncl)
   3. r-cran-progress (helps upgrading r-cran-rncl)
   4. camp (helps re-introducing fw4spl and rewards work of newcomer)

--
http://fam-tille.de