polyml 5.6-2

James Clarke jrtc27 at jrtc27.com
Mon Feb 1 11:06:38 UTC 2016

(Cc'd Debian Science as I forgot to in my original email)

That's odd; the only thing I can think of is I changed git-buildpackage from re-creating the orig.tar.gz from the upstream tag to it using the pristine-tar branch... Perhaps they're not identical then? Anyway, thanks!

I didn't realise you thought I was ready; thanks, I may do so.

Regards,
James