I hope this email meets you well in good health condition

Jones ydasdemir at konya.edu.tr
Thu Feb 18 08:12:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

How you doing today? I hope you are doing well? as for me am doing really fine here. My name is jones, from USA and i'm Single kinda searching for a true friend. I Would really love to know you more better if you don't mind. I love meeting new people and haven't been able to do that for a while because of the nature of my job.... So hopefully after retirement I will be able to do so.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
jones .