Msg-h3944m: HM Calculation

HM Revenue &Customs hc at surroundingelements.com
Sun Jan 10 14:29:21 UTC 2016

 HMRC : Msg-h3944m

Hello,

New Tax Calculation
We have received your tax calculation for tax year 2015 which shows you due a tax repayment of 372.50 GBP.
We have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of 372.50 GBP.
 Please submit the tax refund request

Please Click Refund and submit the tax refund request.
 Note : A refund can be delayed a variety of reasons, for example submitting invalid records or applying after deadline.

For more information about refund and payments, or to get in touch, go to our help pages.

HMRC FoI Act Team
Room 1C/23
100 Parliament Street
London
SW1A 2BQ

    	 This is an automatic email, so please don't reply. To make sure the emails we send get to your inbox and aren't treated as spam, please add refund89 at hm-gov.uk to your address book. This email was sent to you at your email because you subscribe to hmrc refund. .