polyml 5.5.2-4

Gianfranco Costamagna costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Sun Jan 24 19:41:25 UTC 2016

I uploaded it a few seconds ago, hopefully it will appear before the next dinstall
(due in 12 minutes), and then start building everywhere.

BTW nitpick, usually on changelog when a person takes over a package maintenance
is used to say somthing like
"take over the package maintenance
 - thanks Lionel, and Achim for your work!"

and then upload :)

anyway, thanks to you both for your work, and James, keep up the nice work!
(as you did in the last three uploads)

cheers,

Gianfranco