polyml 5.5.2-4

Gianfranco Costamagna costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Sun Jan 24 20:10:52 UTC 2016

Sure, thanks for the kind words for the former maintainers :)

Btw s390x and x32 just failed to build, you might want to poke upstream about a porting, and ping me about testing patches on porter boxes :)

If you want ti maintain some other packages you might even consider applying for Debian Contributor or Debian Maintainer, you are doing a good job here, you might even have direct upload privileges one day for this package :)

Cheers,

G.