What is up with cddlib in NEW?

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Fri Jan 29 21:56:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

yes, I asked ftpmasters twice (on 07/31/15 and 09/01/15) if they could
review it because I wanted to package a new upstream version. I did not
get an answer. It's only in NEW because I renamed the package
libcdd-test to libcdd-tools. It's an easy review. I guess now nobody
reviews it because they assume it's hard to review because it has not
been reviewed yet.

Best,
Tobias