Is there any chance to use rjson instead of RJSONIO in googleVis

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Jul 4 15:46:25 UTC 2016

Hi Markus,

On Mon, Jul 04, 2016 at 02:47:46PM +0100, Markus Gesmann wrote:
> I haven't published the new version on CRAN yet, as I hoped you would test the package beforehand.

Ahh, OK - so waiting for CRAN update is pointless. :-)

> Can you do that?

Yes, but could you please tag the release since this enables automatic
download of release tarballs which saves me the work of writing a
download script as instead just pointing an existing tool to the Github
URL.  Tagging releases makes sense anyway.

> I would hate to make the change to jsonlite if anything would stop working as a result of this.

ACK.

> Best regards

Same

     Andreas.