TREAT MATTER IS URGENT

Bello Chris p.kingstone at yahoo.fr
Sun Jul 17 17:07:47 UTC 2016

Dear,

I know that the content of my mail might be surprising to you. But I assure you that every word of it is true and sure transaction as long as I can have your trust and full cooperation for sure sky will be our limit.

Please I will like you to contact me back immediately for urgent issues concerning banking profiting business which I would need your cooperation as a foreigner for a transfer of fund to your account for our sharing.

The fund is a legal fund and there is no risk involved as long as I am concerned, because I am going to guide and educate you proper in a way We will have the fund transfer into any of your account without any problem.

It is an unclaimed fund, which has stayed into an account for some years now and no one has come forward for claim. I believe that this is an opportunity, because after two or three years more and if nobody comes forward for the claim of the fund,the bank will confiscate the account and revert the fund into bank treasury account as an unclaimed fund, thereby

The bank directors who are already rich will have the fund share among them. I am a seasoned experience banker, I am holding the post of Bill and Exchange in the Foreign Remittance Department in the bank i work and would not like to unveil my package of investment until i hear from you.

As soon as I hear from you and your full interest to participate, I will give you full detail of how we are going to do about it.

I hope you will find this letter with ease and reply me to furnish you on my interest of project which requires your involvement for better living.

Best regard.
Mr. Bello Chris