ITA for an abandoned package: evolver case

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at debian.org
Thu Jun 30 10:36:20 UTC 2016

[removing Gianfranco and gladk from Cc, I know they follow these lists]

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 11:17:34AM +0100, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> On 08/06/16 09:51, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> > in the meanwhile, according to quantz, the MIA process started some
> > time ago (on 2016-05-24),
>
> How can we get the current status of the process ?

Adam replied, but he is not the most responsive person, so it takes some
time.
Though, considering his replies and that you're willing to do some work
on the package (IIUC), I'm orphaning it now.
I'm waiting for further actions/emails from Adam for all the others,
though.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo