Web Re-Designing Proposal..

Business Manager laura at awstools.in
Tue Mar 1 10:09:08 UTC 2016

Hello

I am Disha, Online Marketing Consultant.

I was on your website and have analyzed your website. Would you be interested in a possible redesign of the site or additional features that might benefit the overall usability and user experience which usually leads to better marketing/sales of your services.

We would be happy to help execute Web Design & Software Development projects on a white label basis for you. Our aim is to be the best in service and as such we offer a premium service at very competitive pricesa
than what it might be in house.

We have a three tier quality check system so No compromise on quality!

We provide Web Design & Development to a number of agencies, and establishments and have expertise in-Developing highly effective corporate websites, flash designs, E-Commerce/Online Web Stores to name a few.

PHP, MySQL, .NET, Joomla, Wordpress, Perl, Druple, ASP, JSP, HTML, CSS.

Design- Flash, Photoshop, Corel E-Commerce - OS Commerce, Zen Cart,Virtue Mart, Pay Pal , Fedex and any checkout payment gateway systems.

If you are interested in our services the please share your valuable requirements with us so that we can analyze your requirements and provide you the best solution accordingly.

Thanks & Regards,
Disha Sharma
Online Marketing Consultant