nom-tam-fits in debian

van Nieuwenhoven, Richard Richard.vanNieuwenhoven at adesso.at
Fri Mar 11 07:23:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

As Florian seems to be unavailable, I redirect my question to the
debian-science-maintainers group.

We would be willing to update the package ourself, but we need some
hints how to do it. And where to register and so on.

As I learned in the mean time, the debain standard enforces the local
build. That is ok with me, the build is a completely standard maven
build, so the packaging should be easy. The release tar's are available
here: https://github.com/nom-tam-fits/nom-tam-fits/releases

Thanks for any help, pointing us to the right starting place.

Ritchie