Poly/ML 5.6-3

James Clarke jrtc27 at jrtc27.com
Sat Mar 12 17:48:23 UTC 2016

Hi Gianfranco,
I’m ready to release polyml 5.6-3, with the following changes:

polyml (5.6-3) unstable; urgency=low

  * Support for the Hurd
  * Build is now reproducible
  * Bump up Standards-Version to 3.9.7
  * New patches:
    - alpha.diff: Add support for alpha
    - bss-ioarea.diff: Export ioarea to bss section
    - m68k.diff: Add support for m68k
    - maxpathlen.diff: Remove all use of MAXPATHLEN
    - mips64.diff: Add support for mips64/mips64el
    - noexec-stack-gnu.diff: Mark stack as non-executable on all GNU systems
    - noflsh-unsigned.diff: Cast NOFLSH to unsigned (fixes a warning on the
    Hurd)
    - source-date-epoch.diff: Use SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH instead of current time if
    it is defined
    - x32.diff: Add support for x32

 -- James Clarke <jrtc27 at jrtc27.com>  Sat, 12 Mar 2016 17:17:35 +0000

I don’t believe I yet have permission to upload polyml; could you please either grant me permission or sponsor another upload? In case of the latter, I have uploaded 5.6-3 to mentors.

Thanks,
James