Urgent Reply

Dr Michael L Corbat dr.michaellcorbat at outlook.com
Wed Mar 16 13:32:55 UTC 2016

International Monetary Fund/United Nations
in Conjunction with World Bank Group
# 1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington,  DC, 20431 USA
E-mail: info at un-nations.my-board.org

                                                   -    2016 LAST RECOVERED FUNDS

Attn:

This is to officially inform you that we are having our first audit account and in effort to make sure that all beneficiaries receive their fund prior to the audit of the last quarter of 2015, This agreement came as a result of the ultimatum given to us by the Work Bank and United States government, to make sure all beneficiaries who were not paid last year 2015 by the Nigerian Government get their various payment this year, as a result of this the IMF Boss was directed to go Nigeria and discuss this very important payment issue with the Nigeria Government so that all of you will be paid in this new batch "2016 Batch A " Payment List .

In our efforts to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability and facilitate individual and company economic growth. The U.S Dept of Treasury deposited a consignment trunk vaults worth the sum of US$15,762,000.00. This cash deposited they said was recovered from the Oceanic Security Company here in United States  during the end of the year audit, now the instruction from the United States/Nigeria Government orders that the fund should be released to you as an Inheritance Fund Payment from Africa/Nigeria Government . Citibank Group through our international monitoring network has recovered your UNPAID FUND that has been on hold.  We hereby advise you to reconfirm your information below to enable us transfer the fund to you immediately, the things needed to process and remit  your payment transfer into your account are :

1. Fund Origin Certificate of Ownership
2. Money Laundry/Anti Terrorist Clearance and IRS clearance only .

Ones the above papers are duly signed and issued to you we shall immediately make remittance of the above sum into your given account .The board of directors of Citibank in conjunction with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has reach a resolution that you will be allowed to receive your fund after the above conditions are met .

Please you are required to send us the below listed details.

Re-confirm as follows

(1) Your Full Name
(2) Full Residential Address:
(3) Country/State
(5) Direct and Current Phone
(6) Passport identification

Note: The above information is necessary to certify that you are the rightful beneficiary of the said funds and As soon as we receive the above mentioned information I shall further guild you on what to do for the immediate release of this payment .

Michael L. Corbat
Chief Executive Officer