Your Cheque is ready

equitychambers equity equity_chambers_cabinet_ci at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 11:09:28 UTC 2016

Hello dear,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund
transferred to India under a cooperation of a new partner from India.
I am currently in India for  investment projects with my own share of
the total sum.meanwhile, i do not forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in my letter of claim, although it failed us
somehow .
Now contact my Senior Pastor, he is incharge of this fund, his name is
Rev Jeff Cisse,   revjeffcisse at gmail.com    ask him to send  you the
total amount of   $ 500,000.00 Dollars which i gave you for your
compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in the past. I
appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to
contact Rev Jeff Cisse and recieve  your cheque from him,

Please let me know immediately you receive  your cheque so we can
share the joy  together after all the sufferness at that time. at this
point, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I
and the new partner  had at hand, finally, remember that I have  sent
instructions to Rev Jeff Cisse on your behalf to receive that money,
so feel free to get in contact  with the Pastor, he will send the
cheque to you  without any delay.

Sincerely