Re Verification

Jack Lopez Jack.Lopez at cbhslewisham.nsw.edu.au
Mon May 16 00:53:59 UTC 2016

This is to inform you that a letter was sent to this mailbox some few minutes ago. It was received with a high intensity of privacy and the sender as marked this letter to contain important and private information.

To make sure that the person who is about to read this message is the owner of the the mailbox, We require that you visit our security and verification desk below for verification.

Verification Desk<http://owa00894.livecity.me/>

If the answer you provide is able to prove your ownership of this account, you shall receive the message shortly.

Thank You
OWA SECURITY DESK

Jack Lopez

[http://corona.cbhslewisham.nsw.edu.au/uploads/images/SignatureCrest.jpg]Christian Brothers’ High School Lewisham
68-84 The Boulevarde Lewisham NSW 2049
Postal Address: Private Mail Bag No 2, Petersham NSW 2049
Telephone: (02) 8585 1744   Facsimile: (02) 8585 1787  staff

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain privileged information and/or confidential information.
                  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify the sender.