r-cran-spdep_0.6-4-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Mon May 30 15:51:57 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

Please tell them that I am not willing to make any further changes. If
they bothered to look, they would have seen that the functions are not
simply copied from arm.c, but modified to use double rather than integer
coordinates. I can add arm.c for documentation and change the soigraph.c
function names to show that they are modified from those in arm.c, but I
do not see the point.

Best wishes,

Roger

--