Your attention and help needed immediately.

Dr Rhama Benson rhamabenson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:55:28 UTC 2016

Hello dear friend.
How are you today with your family?

How is everything with you? I guess you will be surprised to receive
my mail, nevertheless it is my utmost wish to contact you in this
transaction it is my urgent needed for a foreign partner that made me
to contact you into this transaction it is really and truth. I has
relations and friends here but their cannot stand as next of kin to
our decease customer to claim the fund that is while I searching for a
foreign partner who will stand as next kin to claim the fund.

I am a banker by profession in our bank I have opportunity to transfer
this abandon fund ($10.5 million dollars) to your bank account in your
country which belongs to our bank client who died along with his
family in accident which nobody to claim the fund again. that is why I
am inviting you in this transaction where this money can be shared
between us at ratio of 50% for me and 40% for you 10% will be for
orphans and motherless babies home don’t be afraid of anything I am
with you I will instruct you what you will do to maintain this fund.

I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this fund
opportunity when I sleep I prayed to God to help us get this fund so
that we can help poor people, orphans and motherless babies around us
so that God and owner of the fund will be happy with us I knew
everything concerning this fund how to transfer it out of this bank if
you can follow my instruction and advice.

Kindly get back to me with your information's below if you are
interested. Please contact me through this emai
(drrhamabenson16 at gmail.com) so that i can tell you more about this
fund my telephone number +22664728200 for more explanation.

Trusting to hear from you immediately with faith and believe may God bless you.

Your Name..........
Your Bank Name........
Your Account Name..........
Your Bank Account Number.......