[Spam] Please read it not junk/spam mail, It me Maddalen

Miss Maddlen zhannl1 at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Nov 20 03:46:19 UTC 2016

Hi Dear,
Good day friend, I am Miss Maddalen who live in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. I am contacting for friendship with confident in business relationship; I have in my possession now 142 Kilograms of Gold Bars, Quality: 23 carat, purity 96% that I inherited from my late mother which I want to ship to your country, my intention is to sell the gold and invest the money in your country

I want you to stand by me as my tutor and ship this Gold Bars to your position for sell and we can setup an investment.

Note that I am writing you this email purely on the ground of trust because I don’t know you in person and we have not met before. I found you here and my mind convinced me that I can trust you.
I am will to offer you 7% from each kilos of the gold or negotiate how much percent you will take from each sell gold

I am waiting to hear from you to explain in details.
Miss Maddalen