Dear Beneficiary

DHL adam15574 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:23:33 UTC 2016

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that we have written to you before
without getting respond from you  and we believe that our previous mail
did not get to you therefore we write you again. We are  contacting you
concerning the release of your inheritance fund / Draft /Cheque /ATM
Card which have  been delayed for transfer by some officials who claim
to be in position of your fund thereby extorting  money from you in one
way or the other.Your Fund has finally been approved for transfer by the
West  Africa Fund Monitoring Unit. Your fund will be transfer to you via
MasterCard ATM which is cash-able in any ATM machine or Bank anywhere in
the world.

We hereby inform you that the ATM card worth US$4.8,million US dollars
has been credited in your favour as the first part payment of your
inheritance fund which has been delayed by these officers who claim  to
be in position of your fund.Therefore you are warned to stop any further
communication with anybody  concerning your inheritance fund.

Your fund to be released via MasterCard ATM in act to uphold the rule of
law which we represent.You  have to reconfirm the information below for
security reasons. And also be informed that delivery agent will leave
this country as soon as you comply with (Courier)Company requirement

Send them the following information of yours for the conclusion of your
Atm Card: DHL director,  Mr.Duhung Pierre,
Phone:+44-70-4574-4509

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:
2. Delivery Address:
3 PHONE NUMBER:
4. CELL NUMBERS:
5. EMAIL ADDRESS:
6. SEX:
7. AGE:
8. OCCUPATION:
9. COUNTRY:
10. CITY:

11. COPY OF UR PASSPORT OR ID.

Therefore you have to stop contacting anybody or offices regards the
check draft since I have  authorized the bank to issue you an ATM CARD
so that you can withdraw your funds to avoid any further
problem.contact him once you received  this email.

Thanks for your anticipation.

From Hon Robert Adam.