Movement 2017 -invitation and call for abstracts

movement 2017 admin at mailconvention.com
Mon Oct 10 03:55:03 UTC 2016

If you received this mail by mistake, please
http://mailconvention.com/root/unsubscribe.php?M=464276&C=bcc93f59a8fcce74f6f01ed855c486f9&L=16&N=17
me from this list

Dear colleagues,

I am honored to  invite you to attend the world conference on Movement
sponsored, in part, by the Harvard University School of Medicine’s
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, the M.I.N.D. Institute at M.I.T., the
Hebrew University of Jerusalem, the Wingate Institute for Sports and
Exercise Science, the National Institute for Brain and Rehabilitation
Sciences, Nazareth, Israel, the Institute for Neurology and Neurosurgery,
Havana, the University of the Medical Sciences Facultad ‘Manuel
Fajardo’ Havana, the School of Public Health of the University of Havana,
and Bielefeld University in Germany.

The purpose of the conference is to share knowledge of all those whose
interests lie in the nature of human movement. The conference will address
issues related to gait, motion, kinesiology, disorders of movement,
movement rehabilitation, motion and balance, movement and cognition, human
factors and ergonomics, as well as optimized movement in elite athletes,
developmental issues of movement and coordination. Workshops on
physiotherapy of movement impairment will also be provided.

The abstracts of the conference as well as selected principal papers will
be proceedings and will be published in the journal Functional Neurology,
Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics published by Nova Scientific publishers.

We welcome your participation in this event that addresses the relationship
between movement and cognition and I personally welcome your enquiries and
suggestions. In the meantime, please check out our website at:
www.movementis.net

Our mail:  office at movementis.com

Should you have any questions about the nature and form of the abstracts or
ertaining to the larger papers, please connect with me at:
g.leisman at alumni.manchester.ac.uk

I hope to meet each of you at Oxford University in July 2017

Wish very best wishes,

Gerry Leisman

Chair Scientific Committee, MOVEMENT 2017

Director, The National Institute for Brain and Rehabilitation Sciences,
Nazareth, Israel

Professor, Human Factors and Rehabilitation Sciences

O.R.T.-Braude College of Engineering, Karmiel, Israel

Profesor de Neurología restaurativa

Universidad de Ciencias Médicas de la Habana

Facultad Manuel Fajardo, Havana, Cuba