HELLO & Greetings to you.

Princess Elham Abunura nghjnlanyeu_vanlannhoa at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 06:21:26 UTC 2016

Greetings

My name is Princess Elham Abunura i am from republic of Benin; i am single and the daughter of late H.R.H king Abunura  from Porto Novo republic of Benin West Africa. I get your contact from internet search i hope that you will not betray this trust and confident that am about to repose in you for the benefit of our both families i am in need of your help as a foreigner .

I am a student from université des sciences, arts et techniques de natitingou. My father died few years ago and left me and younger sister behind, father was great a man, “man of the people.”  Before his death my mother because of lack of education did not know my father's entire wealth.

He left the sum of $7.350.000.00 USD  in a security company, this money was annually paid into my late father’s account from the gold mining company and cotton processing company operating in our kingdom for the charitable betterment of the lives of young Beninese. I don't know somewhere in abroad to invest the money. The Beninese has revolted and seeks to become a communist nation and that they want to take my money and strip me of my royal title

Now, i urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the security company to your bank account that is why i felt happy when i saw your contact because of strongly believe you will help me invest this money wisely. i am ready to give you 40% from the total amount to you if you can help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of annual after income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over. If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in transferring this fund to your country, kindly reach me.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and i hope to start the transaction as quickly as possible,Waiting for your urgent response
Thanks
Princess Elham Abunura