PROJECT

Jan Taylor jantaylor2343 at msn.com
Sun Oct 30 01:30:09 UTC 2016

Dear Sir,

I am Jan Charles Taylor, the daughter of the former Liberian president Charles Taylor. I have the sum of thirty -five million united state dollars {$35,000,000.00} for investment in your country, your urgent response is expected.

I urgent need your assistance in providing a reliable genuine trade or company where i can invest the fund and immediately meet you in your country for settlement.

I am will to offer you 30% of the total sum for your assistance after the successful transfer and you will help me invest 60%  in your country, while 10% will be for any expenses that could be made in the course of this transaction.

There is no risk involved.Contact me via email for more details.. `( investment250006 at yahoo.co.jp )

I am presently in Nairobi, Kenya.

Thanks you.

Jan Charles Taylor