: I Need Your Urgent Responds

Mr. Lusee Mark dhl.courrier.services2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:26:59 UTC 2016

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before,I need your Urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $7.2 Million immediately to your Private account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.Waiting to hear from you.

The information required should include the following-:
Your full names
Your address
Telephone number
Your private email
Occupation
Age

This is to enable my further discussion with you in confidence.

Best regards and wishes to you.

Mr. Lusee Mark